If you have any questions about IKEA FAMILY, this is where to look for the answer.
1. Who can register at the kiosk?
2. How do I register if I do not have a local mobile number?
3. How soon will I receive my new IKEA FAMILY card and/or be converted to a Permanent member?
4. What is the difference between a Temporary and Permanent membership?
5. How am I rewarded with the IKEA FAMILY programme with I shop in the IKEA store?
6. Where can I use my IKEA FAMILY card?
7. Is there anywhere in store I can’t use my IKEA FAMILY card to earn points?
8. How do I cancel my membership or report a lost card?
Bonus Points Questions
1. What can I do with my Bonus Points?
2. How do I redeem my IKEA FAMILY store vouchers?
3. How do I check the Bonus Points that I have accumulated?
4. How do I check the history of my shopping transactions in the IKEA store?
5. Can I transfer or bring forward my Bonus Points which are expiring or extend the expiry date?
6. Can I still earn Bonus Points or get members’ prices if I forget to bring my IKEA FAMILY card or return another day with my receipt?
7. How do I get my 3x Birthday Bonus Points?
1. How long are the FAMILY vouchers valid for?
2. What can I use the FAMILY vouchers for?
1. How can I find out what the current IKEA FAMILY offers are?
2. How often is the IKEA FAMILY newsletter sent out?
3. What if I have changed my mailing address?
4. What if I don’t want to receive any email or SMS from IKEA?
5. I am an IKEA FAMLY member but have not received any offers through the post or via e-mail. Why could this be?
The IKEA FAMILY Product Range
1. Can I return IKEA FAMILY products?
2. Can I purchase IKEA FAMILY products if I forgot to bring my Temporary card or IKEA FAMILY card?
1. How do I redeem my free coffee and discounted meals?