- In order to register to be an IKEA Family member, you must be a resident in Thailand and be at least 20 years old, on the date of registration.
- Each person may only register and own 1 IKEA Family card at any one time. This membership card is not transferable & can only be used by the rightful owner.
- Temporary card holders need to spend min. THB1,500* within 1 year from the date of registration in order to activate the full & permanent IKEA Family membership. Failure to do so will render terminate of the account and all Bonus Points earned.
- The 3X birthday points benefit is only extended to Permanent IKEA Family members; get 3x IKEA Family points on the first purchase made in either the IKEA store, IKEA Restaurant, Bistro or Swedish Food Market on your Birthday Month.
If the first purchase made on your Birthday Month is while you are a Temporary Member, you would not qualify for this promotion. The 3x points will only be awarded for the first purchase after you have become a Permanent IKEA Family member.
- To capture transactions, enjoy Family Range/Benefit prices and earn Bonus Points*, members must show their Temporary card or IKEA Family card upon reaching the cashier and before a purchase is recorded.
- No Bonus Points or Family Range/Benefit price will be awarded if a valid Temporary card or IKEA Family card is not presented at the cashiers during payment.
- Every THB10* spent at the IKEA stores entitles you to 10 Bonus Points. Bonus Points earned during Temporary membership will expire within one year of membership registration. Whereas Bonus Points earned after conversion to Permanent membership will expire 2 years later on 31 Dec, based on the year the Bonus Points were earned.
15 Nov 2018 : Registers as a Family member (Membership status : Temporary)
15 Nov 2018 : Spends 200 THB (Earns 200 Bonus Points, expires 15 Nov 2019)
6 Mar 2019 : Spends 1,300 THB (Earns 1,300 Bonus Points, expires 15 Nov 2019)
7 Mar 2019 : Converts to Permanent membership (Total accumulative spend reaches min. 1,500 THB)
7 Mar 2019 : Spend 600 THB (Earns 600 Bonus Points, expires 31 Dec 2021)
- Members may start redeeming with min. 5,000 Bonus Points for a THB50 IKEA Family store voucher. Voucher redemption has to be done in multiples of 5,000 Bonus Points. Each voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of redemption. IKEA is not responsible for reinstating expired Bonus Points or vouchers.
- Each member must present a valid IKEA Family Card to redeem up to 2 free coffee/tea and 2 discounted Family meals at the IKEA restaurant, once per day. Temporary card holders may enjoy this benefit only on the day of registration.
- When a member’s Temporary card or IKEA Family card is lost, stolen or when there is a change of personal particulars, member is responsible for informing IKEA either through the IKEA Family website or in writing. If this is not done, IKEA will not be accountable for any consequences and loss of benefits and/or privileges.
- Ikano (Thailand) Limited shall not be liable for cards and promotional materials sent to the mailing address that is erroneously provided by an IKEA Family member; nor are we responsible for any unsuccessful receipt of mails sent to the given address for whatever reason(s).
- All terms and conditions of IKEA’s ‘Return Policy’ will apply to all purchases made by members. If a member refunds/returns any items for which Bonus Points have been credited, corresponding number of Bonus Points for the items returned will be removed from member’s account. A member is required to present the IKEA Family card when making a purchase refund at Exchange and Returns.
- If a member refunds items which are part of the transactions used for full membership activation, IKEA reserves the right to ask for additional purchases to be made within the next 30 days in order to meet the entry criteria. Failure to do so may result in the membership being revoked. In such cases, all Bonus Points will be cancelled and membership reapplication will be subjected to the existing entry criteria.
- The Temporary card and IKEA Family card is issued by & remains the property of Ikano (Thailand) Limited. Ikano (Thailand) Ltd. reserves the right to decline issue of a new card or withdraw an existing card at any time. Ikano (Thailand) Ltd. reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to alter and amend any of the conditions of the operation of the IKEA Family programme, or to withdraw or cancel any membership without prior notice.
- Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted abuse of the IKEA Family programme; use or attempted use of a Temporary card or IKEA Family card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the programme.
* This is only for purchases of furniture, home furnishing products, purchases at the IKEA Restaurant and purchase of Swedish Food Market products. It does not include purchases of IKEA Gift Cards, neither does it include delivery/ assembly/ picking/sewing services